Last Revised: December 10th, 2017
Apps and Living operates certain mobile applications (apps) which may be viewed as being directed to children under the age of thirteen (13) which are distributed in Apple’s Store under the “Kids & Family” category.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU OR, AS APPLICABLE, YOUR LEGAL GUARDIAN, DISAGREE TO ANY TERM PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU MAY NOT INSTALL, ACCESS AND/OR USE THE APPS AND YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PROMPTLY ERASE THEM, AND ANY PART THEREOF, FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE.
1. Personal Information
While the apps are being used by our UsersApps and Living does not knowingly collect Personal Information from any Users and hereby specifically prohibit any User under the age of 13 from providingApps and Living with any Personal Information. If you are a legal guardian of a child under the age of 13 and you believe that your child has provided Apps and Living Personal Information, please contact us at https://www.appsandliving.com/about/ and Apps and Living will delete such information from our servers.
- First and last name;
- A home or other physical address including street name and name of a city or town;
- Online contact information;
- A screen or user name that functions as online contact information;
- A telephone number;
- A social security number;
- A persistent identifier that can be used to recognize a User over time and across different websites or online services, including a cookie number, an IP address, a processor or device serial number, or a unique device identifier;
- A photograph, video, or audio file, where such file contains a Kid’s image or voice;
- Geolocation information sufficient to identify a User’s street name and name of a city or town; or
- Any information collected online from a Kid (and/or the Kid’s legal guardian) and combined with any item of information listed above.
Apps and Living does not directly collect and store on its servers any Personal Information from Users of the apps.
2. Non-personal Data
Apps and Living collects non-identifiable and anonymous information via Apple, Inc. as detailed below (“Non-personal Data”). Apps and Living only receives data from Apple from users who have agreed to share their diagnostics and usage information with app developers.
With respect to such apps Non-personal Data, Apps and Living has no idea of the identity of the User from whom Apple collected the sticker apps Non-personal Data. Sticker apps Non-personal Data collected by Apple may include the following technical information: device type (e.g. iPhone, iPad, iPod) and country of sale (e.g. United States, United Kingdom, Germany, etc).
3 How User Information is Collected
Apps and Living does not display external advertising in its Apps. Some free Apps do display cross-advertising for directly related Apps by Apps and Living, such as where the character from a paid Sticker Pack is used in a free Sticker Pack. Apps and Living does not collect any User Information regarding this advertising and does not knowingly use any form of tracking for this form of advertising.
Many thanks to the fine folks at kitefaster.com for help with the wording in this policy.